- electrically driven, modular Piston Diaphragm Pump
- pump head made steel or stainless steel
- pulsation dampening by diaphragm pulsation dampeners in suction and discharge line
- double diaphragm
- adjustment by means of frequency converter on demand
Field of application
Pumping of abrasive and aggressive materials. Especially suited for materials that require high grade of purity
- various steel stainless steel
- 1-cylinder, double-acting: up to 30 m³/h
- 3-cylinder, single-acting: up to 120 m³/h
up to 25 MPa (250 bar) as standard design, higher temperatures on demand
Temperature of pumped material
up to 100°C as standard design, higher temperatures on demand
Little flow rates can be handled by the model MS in double-acting design. Higher flow rates are covered by the triplex pumps of the TKM-series.
By using diaphragm pulsation dampeners in suction and discharge line a high volumetric efficiency is achieved. The separation of pumped material and dampening medium predestines the model MS for all fields of application, where an air-free flow is required.
Explosion protection: On customers demand, the pump model HD meets the ATEX direction for the zones 1 and 2.